May 17, 2015

Don't Throw It Away


It’s been over 4 years since the last podcast, but I’m happy to say that, with the help of friends, I aim to make occasional installments again (for all 2 of you who care). You might be thinking to yourself: What prompted this?, and: What can I expect if I want to listen? 

- Why do you care what prompted it? Mind your own business, you nosey jerk!

- The new format has less to do with what I want to share with you, and more with what friends want to share. Future shows will be done when I can wrangle a buddy or two into coming into “the studio” (read: my musty spare room) and we’ll converse while listening to records.

- Being that I don’t have people over regularly, installments will not be regular. Check back occasionally or watch social media for a notification.

- I have no idea if past episodes are still available for download or not and won’t be investing time in re-uploading them if they aren’t. Upward, onward, whatever (also, the playlists are all on this site if you really want to hear the songs).



---------------------------------------------------



Here’s BSSR installment #14:

Grant Atticus (solo artist and member of Missoula, MT's Buddy Jackson) does an interview and live song feature in promotion of Billings’ arts and music festival Richard Dreyfest.

Billy Luetzen (Pink Tower) joins me for a bullshit session and we play these songs:

1. Fleshies - Aphids
2. Mrs. Magician - Hours of the Night

3. Pink Tower - Bending Backwards (demo)
4. Tenement - Morning Mouth
5. Ty Segall - Love Fuzz

6. Kid on Escalator - Easier Said Than Done
7. Bay City Rollers - Saturday Night
8. Nightmare Boyzzz - My Body Breaks Down

9. Nightmare Boyzzz - Shivers



Stream or download!





---------------------------------------------------



Please remember that BSSR is also a youtube channel: 
http://www.youtube.com/user/BigSkySubRosa












No comments:

Post a Comment